Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Monday, August 24, 2015

Me..

Hi, my name is Liz! I am 16 and currently a senior at Hpiam. This is my 3rd year here at Hpiam. I would have never imagined myself to be here and to be the person i am now. When i first got to this school I had no idea what to do. I didn't know anyone here and the only thing that crossed my mind on a daily basis was how much time i had left before i was able to go home. I considered many activities like soccer and swimming, but i never thought i would end up being in the marching band. It never really caught my attention and now i just can't seem to think of anything else. Music has always been very important to me, but ever since i started the music program and since i joined band, music has become my passion. I cant seem to go one day without at least listening to music. Some of my favorite genres are pop, pop rock, R & B, and I'm a big fan of Oldies as well. My favorite artist so far is Sam Smith. I love the way he sings and i hope to be as talented as he is, one day. Not only am I really into music but i also love to read. I like fiction and poetry, but my personal favorite is comic books, I don't know much about comics but i am learning. My favorite characters are Deadpool, The Punisher, The Joker, and Wonder Woman. My favorite seasons would happen to be fall and autumn. I love gloomy whether, it makes me happy. My favorite food consists mostly of poultry. I really like chocolate milkshakes. When i grow up I'd like to be a nurse (RN). I really love music so if i do become a nurse i won't just leave music out of the way. My dream is to be a performer. It would be nice to be in a band and get famous and whatnot. I would like to travel the world and experience it myself and not just watch on TV. Overall I would just like to say that i on"t want to grow up to be an average person with a normal job. I want to be somebody and i will do whatever it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment