Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"When you tell one lie, it leads to another" - Paul Hatch

This statement is very true. I believe that lying is very addictive and that's just the way I chose to view it. You see, once you lie it's very easy for you to just do it again, especially if you got away with lying the first time.

It's important not to lie because if you get caught lying then no one is going to believe you anymore.

Lies lead to loss of trust and reliability. When you get caught lying, people begin to doubt what else you have lied about. They begin to think that you are no longer a reliable person because they are not sure if you are telling the truth or not.

If it was me who was caught lying, I don't think I would know what to do to regain that person's trust because it would be very difficult to do so.

Lying in general is just something very bad because you could hurt someone close to you simply by not telling the truth. I think it's better to just not lie at all to avoid any drama or confusions or loss of trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment