Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

During my winter break I didn't really do much except for a couple of events I went to. On the first week I went to CHILL at the Queen Mary. It was very fun because many of my friends went and I got to hang out with them. The week after, on Monday, I went on a field trip to the Norton Simon Museum of Art. I personally am a huge fan of art although I might not know very much about it. After the museum we went to go eat at this really awesome Chinese place. Then we went to go walk around and see Old Town Monrovia. It was nice and they had a lot of really cool stores. Once we were done looking around we went to the Krikorean Premiere Theaters. I saw the movie Sisters which was pretty funny. On Christmas I helped my mom make tamales and champurado, it was my first time making them and they didn't come out bad at all, so i was proud of myself. New Years' was okay, I was really hoping I'd get the honor to march with the All City Band in the Rose Parade, but my parents didn't let me so instead I just watched my friends along with the rest of the band on TV. The following week, I went hiking to the Ascot Hills with a few of my friends. They later took me to the beach because I had never been to one in California before. I went to Santa Monica State Beach and although the water was very cold, I went in and let the waves chase me by the shore. A short while after, we went to the Pier and looked around for a bit, so that was pretty cool. This weekend I went to my old neighbor's house and spent the whole weekend there. I saw my old tree house and just being there alone brought back so many memories of all of the silly things her and I used to do. So much reminiscing made us realize how boring we had become, but despite our little moments of somber we found things to do and stay entertained while also enjoying each other's company since we hadn't seen each other in almost six months! I also was invited to a couple of kickbacks with some of my other friends, but my parents didn't let me go so that was the only downfall to my vacation. I also regret not being able to practice my music, however I did practice on my vocals and I assume they've gotten slightly better than before. Overall I'd say my vacation was pretty great, I mean I am still alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment