Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cardiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: A cardiologist is a doctor with special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels.

Salary: $268,000 - $811,000 a year.

Education: In order to become a cardiologist, you need to obtain a bachelor's degree and then enroll in a medical school program. After graduating from medical school, you must complete several years of internal medicine and cardiology training in a residency program.

Add a Picture:












Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
Being a cardiologist sounds like a big responsibility because of how important their job is. However I think perhaps in some future it would be nice to study for this career. I really do find it very appealing, but like I mentioned before it is a lot of responsibility. I am still willing to try because it looks like the pay is really good and so I think I would make a great living out of it. Not only will I get a well-paid job but I would also get the great satisfaction of being able to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment