Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse." - Pathros

Basically according to this quote it is not money that makes you rich, it's the good in your heart that does. Or at least that is my interpretation of what the quote means, however I cannot agree nor disagree with this quote because although money doesn't make you "wealthy," it does help you provide a good living for yourself and/or the people around you. You have to keep in mind that no matter what, the person you will always have beside you is yourself. So yes, true wealth does come from your heart, but what good is it being good to people who do not even appreciate it until you are no longer good to them? I don't mean to say that I am not good-hearted because I am nice to everyone regardless of whether I know them or not, but that does change if they are not kind to me. You have to treat others how you want to be treated.


Pathros
 Patriarch of Antioch & All the East, 1846-94

No comments:

Post a Comment