Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad." - Abraham Linoln

Reflection: Many would agree that this statement fully explains the way they feel. To me this statement represents the way that I feel for the majority of the time. You see, when I do good things it makes me feel proud and it makes me feel as though I have done something right with my life. For example whenever I help someone without them ever asking me to do so, I feel good. It might sound awfully selfish, but I feel a sense of pride that overwhelms me with joy. I always get positive feelings when I help out in any sort of way, whether it be at home with my family or at school with the staff and my friends. However, when I do bad things like break the rules or I do something that I'm not supposed to I feel terrible. I become sad and I feel guilty because I know that I have done something wrong. Whenever I do something bad I always try to make up for it so that I won't feel bad anymore.

Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment