Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Thursday, December 10, 2015

"It's better to be alone than to be in bad company." -Unknown

I don't know who wrote this statement, however I strongly agree with whoever did. I have been hearing this phrase throughout my entire life and although it may be restated at times or even misinterpreted, I still believe that it is one of the most valuable lessons I have learn in my life so far. The reasons why agree with this statement are because when I had just started my freshman year of high school at my old school (Bell High School), I didn't have that many friends. In fact, I was alone for about a whole month. The reason for this was because all of my friends form middle school either went to different schools or they went to the same school, but they were in different tracks. I was very upset when this happened because I wanted to be in A track with my brother and my other friends, still the counselors didn't listen to my request to switch even when my mother went in to talk to them. So I learn to stop fighting it and accepted the fact I was alone. Part of me was very upset because I figured I would have a difficult time learning and doing my work since I had no friends to work with or ask for help from. Ultimately, I made friends and i began to do bad in school, I learned that it is far better to be alone than with bad company.


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment