Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions... "If the answer is YES, there is no way you can fail." Lou Holtz

The 3 Questions:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

Personally, the thought of being a successful person does not necessarily mean that I have to answer each and every single one of these questions. Because although some people might agree with your perspective or in other words, the way you see things, not everyone is going to understand that we do not all have the same morals or principals therefore we will not always agree that what is right is really right. However, I can strongly argue about how hardworking I am in regards to me being committed to doing my very best. I always keep in mind what my goal is in life so whenever I feel like giving up, I simply remember and push myself to keep going. I am not quite sure how to put this in a way that will make you understand how strongly I am fighting to reach my goal of graduating from high school and moving onto college. What I can tell you is this. I have very well prepared myself for the past few years in ways such as learning how to improve my writing and reading skills. These skills could be extremely beneficial when I get older because that means that I will be able to comprehend formal English when reading contracts and such. Anyway before I continue to go off topic, I would just like to mention that I most certainly treat people the way I would like to be treated and that is with kindness and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment