Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

"Choosing the right is always the right thing to do." - Alex Linares

According to this quote, choosing the right is always the right thing to do and I agree with it because there is no better way of doing things than doing them the right way. This quote also assures someone that choosing the right is never a wrong way to go about things. An example of a way in which choosing the right can not only help you but others as well is if there is someone who is close to you, but they are doing something bad like doing drugs or something. You might not want to do or say anything because you are close to them and you don't want them to get mad at you or to stop talking to you so you stay quiet instead. Choosing to stay quite is choosing the wrong because not only are you letting that person to continue to abuse drugs but whether you realize it or not, you are also letting that person's risks of getting hurt get higher. What I mean by this is that many people who abuse drugs and do not get help ASAP usually end up dying from an overdose. If it were me I wouldn't care if that person stooped talking to me because I spoke up. The reason I wouldn't care is because I know that in the end, whether that person likes it or not, they will thank me because they will once again be healthy. It is not always easy to do the right thing but in order to so you have to be strong and do it anyway because if not you could end up feeling guilty for not being able to help someone when you had the chance.

Choose The Right... Always!


No comments:

Post a Comment