Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Monday, October 5, 2015

"Obedience is central to becoming, being, and remaining happy." - David Bednar

I think that it is important to follow the rules in some cases because that will allow you to be safe while being able to do things the proper way. When I do things the right way I feel happy because I know that they are done the right way. One example is whenever I am cooking or trying to make some sort of craft. I'm a  bit of an artsy type of person as well as a perfectionist so I like to do things the right way. Because I'm a perfectionist, I like to follow instructions to ensure that whatever I am doing comes out how it is supposed to. Another example of following the rules and gaining satisfaction from doing so, is when I help my parents with chores around the house. It make me feel very happy because then they can come home and just relax and that makes me happy.


David Bednar



No comments:

Post a Comment