Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman
Bae

Thursday, October 1, 2015

"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have." - Boyd K. Packer

I would have to disagree with this quote because being obedient means that you have to follow the rules. Not that following rules is a bad thing but sometimes and quite frankly most times, I believe that not everyone will agree with the rules. If the rules are biased or one sided then its pretty obvious that not everyone will agree with them. I would follow the rules if I thought that they were equal. In other words, I would only be obedient if I wanted to. Anyhow the key to freedom is not necessarily obedience. I think that the key to freedom is actually simply doing whatever makes you feel free. This doesn't really mean to start breaking the laws or creating damage. It simply means to choose a better alternative that won't harm anyone. 

Boyd K. Packer


No comments:

Post a Comment